Talent Expert at Rentomojo
Views:3902 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
RentoMojo - Head - People - XLRI/TISS/IIM/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
The incumbent is expected to facilitate the overall - Employee Experience- of the organization. The goal is to create a highly engaging work environment driven by the brand and its ethos.
- Manage the performance management system for all employees
- Set up culture and policies
- Responsible for compensation and benefits administration for employees
- Responsible for HR Analytics - Reporting, Analysis (Manpower Cost, salary cost, HR Median Salaries)
- Passion for working in a values-based company in alignment with a learning organization.
- Exhibit a passion for the company's Essence, Global Imperatives, Corporate Direction.
- Good knowledge of onboarding & offboarding process at the corporate level.
- Ability to generate various letters, reports and record documents.
Key Deliverables :
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- OD Initiatives
- HR Policies
- HR Operations
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Preferred PGDM with HR specialization from premium institutes
- Any certifications in HR Analytics, Compensation administration will be an added benefit
- Related work-experience between 5 to 8 years
- HR Generalist Profile (Time Office, Employee Engagement, Performance Management System, Training and Development.)
- Team handling Experience
- Assist in events
- Preparing reports, MIS & other documents
- Good in Ms office, Good at MS Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.