Talent Expert at Rentomojo
Views:1458 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
RentoMojo - City Head - Channel Sales (4-6 yrs)
Rentomojo, a disruptive fintech subscription platform that works as an intermediary between the banks and consumers facilitating lease financing for the assets. Rentomojo is a firm believer that subscribing to asset classes on monthly rentals would be dominant to outright purchase or EMI.
We have raised $17.2 million in series B funding from Bain Capital Ventures and fintech entrepreneur Renaud Laplanche along with already existing giants like Accel and IDG Ventures and very close to our Series C round as well.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, train, guide review the Team of 15 plus people.
- Business Development- New avenues, Built stream for revenue generation. Ideation and implementation of strategies.
- Exceed targets assigned on all parameters, with giving market knowledge to generate new avenues for business.
- Give inputs on regular intervals to the management on products, availability, pricing, and OSS.
- Work as a link between category and sales team for support.
- Lead generation- Find new and unique ways of generating leads
- Tie-Ups- look at possible avenues in tie-ups with CP's to generate more business.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with dealers and brokers and helping them to close the deals with Rentomojo.
- 5-8 years of experience in Field Sales/B2B sales.
- Experience preferably from real estate or insurance sectors
- Good communication skills (Fluent in English, Hindi + local language)
- Strong passion for hardcore sales and business development activities
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence for change to increase effectiveness and success of campaigns.