Recruitment Manager India at Renoir India
Views:462 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Renoir Consulting - Partner - ESG Practice (15-20 yrs)
PARTER ROLE - ESG PRACTICE
India - Mumbai & Delhi/NCR
WHO WE ARE :
We are a diverse international team of extremely talented and capable individuals who work together to exceed the clients' expectations, on every element of every contract. It's our #Changemakers that have made the Renoir Group the success that it is today. As a business with an instinct for delivery and improvement, Renoir is always aware that we must constantly look towards the future and develop the talent that will drive the business forward. It's vital to recruit, develop, reward and inspire the people whose ideas, ambitions and energy constantly refresh Renoir's competitive edge.
Renoir Consulting's growing ESG practice aims to support corporations across all industries through their entire ESG transformation journey including to get to net zero by 2050. Our objective is to be our clients' preferred ESG consulting partner and contribute to their ability to generate sustainable value to all their key stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
We seek an individual that will immediately contribute to our growing global ESG practice, specifically in India/ Asia, deliver world-class services, and work to continuously exceed clients' expectations and help them reach their ESG objectives and become sustainability leaders.
In this role, you will join our ESG practice as a Partner to build market presence, opportunity pipeline, revenues and deliver on ESG consulting and transformation projects. You will work alongside clients to define, develop, and execute programs that transform their business by developing for them the optimal strategy to manage rising ESG risks and benefit from the transition to a decarbonized economy.
- This role requires you to have deep knowledge about the ESG landscape (globally and as it pertains to India / Asia), to have developed ESG strategies and initiatives, including Net Zero plans. In addition, you will need to have experience in:
- Managing client engagements with C-level stakeholders and the ability to guide clients through sizeable ESG transformations, combining change management techniques and the latest technology solutions.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities, preparing effective technical proposals, and taking an active leadership role in developing client relationships.
- Designing and directing large programs/projects and multi-person project teams. Achieve client expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Leading, managing performance, inspiring and mentoring consultants for overall success of the team.
- Developing a working understanding of Renoir's other consulting service areas and actively supporting cross selling these services to existing clients.
- You will be working in a professional and collaborative environment with ESG Consultants, Program Managers & Directors, and our Global ESG practice lead to deliver actionable ESG strategies, to help clients manage their ESG transformation and implement ESG initiatives following best practices.
WHAT WE OFFER :
This is a Partner level opportunity for a Principal/Director/VP-level professional looking to further their career.
- The opportunity to contribute significantly to key decisions, including the overall strategic direction of our ESG practice in India.
- The ability to provide "thought leadership" on a wide range of technical and business issues impacting our core India market.
- An extension of Renoir's market position and reach with your established relationships to further drive our growth.
- 10+ years of consulting experience and with at least 6+ years of relevant ESG consulting.
- Possess a diverse client portfolio.
- Deep understanding about the various reporting standards and frameworks including the GRI standards, SASB, CDP, TCFD and the ISSB's standards.
- Deep understanding about climate change scenario analysis.
- Cross-functional ESG implementation management capabilities allowing clients to progress against their ESG objectives and metrics.
- Deep understanding about the 17 Sustainable Development goals.
- Deep understanding about the leading sustainability and ESG global initiatives/organizations/alliances such as the United Nations Global Compact, the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi), the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
- Ability to deliver ESG awareness sessions and workshops.
- Strong consulting and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to move from project to project with ease and reprioritize regularly.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and deal with ambiguity positively.
- Ability to work and handle a diverse portfolio of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Passion for the ESG space and climate change and a drive to make a difference and create the next ESG leaders.
- Analytical, creative thinking, assertive, motivated, and ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to make an immediate contribution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.