Recruitment Manager India at Renoir India
Views:1114 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Renoir Consulting - Manager - Management Consulting (7-15 yrs)
We are currently seeking a candidate in the managerial position of Project Leader/ Project Manager.
- Mandatory experience within a Management Consulting firm in Manufacturing environments.
- Base location can be Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai or Kolkata. Work location - 100% client site from Monday to Friday. Weekend travel back home to base location.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Deliver through a project team, made up of Renoir and client staff - operational and financial improvements within a client organization.
- Deliver a result to the defined standard of quality whilst managing within cost and time constraints.
- Create a detailed project plan.
- Manage the projects deliverables to the time, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage the expectations and satisfaction of the project's sponsor and stakeholders.
- Lead and motivate the project team.
- Manage the level or risk in the project and implement effective control procedures. Deliver the management of the project according to Renoir's policies and procedures.
YOU WILL HAVE :
- Experience as a Project Leader or Project Manager within a Management Consulting firm. Whole lifecycle experience of an implementation consultancy project with Renoir or a Management Consulting firm.
- Degree in Engineering ; Post - Graduate degree (MBA/ MTech from reputed universities.
- Or Previous experience handling projects / assignments in Continuous improvement, Sales transformation, Operational excellence, Productivity improvement, Cost reduction & Value Stream Mapping in core manufacturing or support functions individually or through teams
- Drive, commitment, confidence, leadership through engagement, and influencing, communication, organizing, resilience, problem-solving, flexibility.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE :
- Corporate experience within Operations, Supply Chain, Sales Transformation or an Analytical role
- A good understanding of business
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- Performed gap analysis, reorganized maintenance operations, inventory management and response time reduction
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies, tools and management concepts (including but not limited to relevant techniques from Lean and TPS toolkits)
- A relevant university background; Excellent IT skills including advanced MS Office usage
- Be willing to travel extensively as client locations are usually in non-metro locations within India.
(Summary - Productivity improvement, Cost reduction, Business transformation, Management Consulting)
Please send your updated CV and advise:
Notice period :
CTC, expected CTC :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.