Recruitment Manager India at Renoir India
Views:930 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Renoir Consulting - Management Consultant - Manufacturing/Supply Chain Sector (5-9 yrs)
We are currently seeking Management Consultants to help our clients in India to improve overall Operational performance.
- Candidates who can join within 15 /30 days are preferred.
- As a Management Consultant, you will help our client's Executive Management team and their people take their businesses to new levels of performance - Operationally & financially.
Previous background & domain knowledge :
- Manufacturing ( Shop floor operations, maintenance, quality etc.)
- Project Management, Cost reduction
- Business Excellence or Operations excellence functions
- Sales ( Design beat plan, sales transformation, field sales, sales management, evaluate dealer/distributor network)
- Supply chain ( Procurement, Logistics, Production Planning, redesign)
Experience : 5 -9 years, stable career path, ideally in Management Consulting or above sectors.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to manage a team effectively
- Business and commercial insight
- Sharp analytical mindset
- Quick learner
- All projects are based 100% of the time at the client location, extensive travel involved within India. Monday to Friday located at client site, weekly/ fortnightly travel back home.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Our consultants assist with the thorough review and re-design of existing business practices and processes for all facets of a client's business from sales and marketing to production, the entire supply chain, cost control, capital expenditures and more.
- Using our team-based approach, the consultant is involved in working side-by-side with the client at their locations, to enhance their skills and remove any barriers to change so as to create employee ownership.
- Accurately analyzing work processes, systems, organizational function and structures using interviews, observation, data and statistical analysis studies and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits.
- Train client workforce in the effective use of management systems, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building and consensus development skills.
- Prepare and conduct meetings and one-on-one interfaces with client and colleagues.
- Prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, systems documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.