Talent Acquisition Executive at Renewbuy.com
Views:362 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
RenewBuy.com - Performance Management Specialist - Human Resources (4-7 yrs)
- Manage the ongoing performance management process ensuring all Management leaders and employees are informed, trained and coached on all aspects of mid-year check-ins, year-end calibrations and performance ratings, goal setting, etc.
- Ideate, conceptualise and deliver the best PMS psychology w.r.t. the business model and requirements.
- Design performance calibration sessions to ensure objective talent decisions are made in a fair and transparent manner
- Coach leaders on writing performance reviews and holding meaningful ongoing conversations with their employees
- Partner with senior leadership to set and properly cascade effective company goals
- Build and manage project plan for performance management processes, systems, training, communications, etc., including goal setting
- Conduct an assessment of technology options, identifying the right solution that will drive the strategy, and implement that technology in a way that will balance with other Talent/HR technologies
- Validate all programs, communication, and training with HR Business Partner team
- Manage the timeline, development, and delivery of performance management communication, including timelines and program implementation dates
- Continue the cultural transformation of performance management moving from a bi-annual HR activity (as viewed by business) to a more progressive, ongoing process that supports talent pipelining
- Lead the change leadership necessary to evolve our culture and the behaviour of leaders and employees to move towards this more progressive approach to managing performance
- Leverage progressive updates to performance management tool as a way to continue driving behaviour change with employees and leaders
Policy and Process Compliance :
a. Safeguard the organization's processes and policies.
b. Strict adherence to SOP and the defined processes
c. Encourage consistent and continuous compliance is followed by all employees and vendors with safety and regulatory requirements, standards and protocols
d. Confirm your actions are compliant as per Information Security Policy