ReNew Power - Market Operations Role (3-7 yrs)
Market Operations - Power Market | Gurgaon
Power market Operations across Power exchange & Bilateral contracts in the short-to-medium term market and co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders for 100% compliance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Market operations & risk management for Power exchange & Bilateral Trading.
- Bidding, scheduling & settlement in the short-term market.
- Client Registration as required for the market operations.
- Short-term sales related Billing & Invoicing, including co-ordination with internal & external stakeholders as and when required.
- Maximize value from power sales from STOA transactions.
- Support in management reporting - Market MIS & Info Dissemination
- Coordination with PX/SO/RPC etc.
Profile & Eligible Criteria:
The Ideal candidate should have 3-7 years of experience in the power sector and must have worked in an energy trading company with an exposure in power exchange bidding, trading & settlement.