Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at ReNew Power
Views:2300 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ReNew Power - Financial Analyst - Wind Power Unit (2-5 yrs)
About the organization :
- ReNew Power Limited is India's largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity of over 8,000 MW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds owns, and operates utility-scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers.
- ReNew has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth having nearly doubled its operational capacity in each of the last three Fiscal Years. ReNew's broad base of equity investors include Goldman Sachs, JERA, ADIA, CPPIB, ADB (subsequently exited) and GEF SACEF India and have invested a total of over INR 66.9 billion in the company in various tranches over the years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain financial models to support management decision making on investments, refinancing and research.
- Prepare e detailed investment documents and investment approval requests to aid decision making
- Prepare project/portfolio level PPTs to support an investment decision
- Assist in asset and portfolio valuations
- Compile reports/PPTs on performance parameters, key portfolio highlights, and market research
- Ability to liaise on behalf of the company with external parties such as transaction advisors, lenders, due diligence consultants, OEMs and other such parties
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
- Financial modeling
- Market research and report writing
- Understanding of power sector in India preferably renewables market
- Knowledge about Accounting, Finance, Capital Structure & Valuation
- Independent, self-starter, team-oriented.
- Time management, highly analytical, execution mindset and attention to detail
- A team-player with the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Profile & Eligible Criteria:
- Education: Master's degree in finance or possess professional qualification viz. CFA, MBA, CA etc
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in financial modeling with at least 1 year in power sector
- Good communication skills
- Team handling skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Proficiency in working on project management tools like MS Projects, Primavera, etc.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
Reporting Authority - Senior Manager - Strategy