Human Resource Business Partner at ReNew Power Private Limited
Views:7578 Applications:1062 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
ReNew Power - Financial Analyst (2-4 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop and maintain financial models to support management decision making on investments, refinancing and research.
- Prepare e detailed investment documents and investment approval requests to aid decision making
- Prepare project/portfolio level PPTs to support investment decision
- Assist in asset and portfolio valuations
- Compile reports/ppts on performance parameters, key portfolio highlights and market research
- Ability to liaise on behalf of the company with external parties such as transaction advisors, lenders, due diligence consultants, OEMs and other such parties
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
- Master's degree in finance or possess professional qualification viz. CFA, MBA, CA etc
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial modelling with at least 1 year in power sector
- Financial modelling
- Market research and report writing
- Understanding of power sector in India preferably renewables market
- Knowledge about Accounting, Finance, Capital Structure & Valuation
- Independent, self-starter, team-oriented.
- Time management, highly analytical, execution mindset and attention to detail
- A team-player with ability to deal with multiple stake holders and cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.