HR at Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:3861 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Renalysis Consultants - Senior Researcher - CSR & Social Sector (0-3 yrs)
Job Position : Senior Researcher-Social Sector
Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Experience : 0-3 years experience in social sector
CTC : INR 7L- 9L/Year
No. of positions : 2
CSRBOX.org is Asia's largest CSR platform with in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform is a flagship marketplace and CSR analytics dashboard for CSR heads, non-profits, social businesses and government agencies in India. The platform works as a bridge between development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions.
We are also the host of India's largest CSR forum - India CSR Summit & Exhibition- along with sister platform NGOBOX.org. We publish over 50 reports annually on CSR in India, and curate opportunities for collaborations in the sector. A few of our clients are Facebook, Google for non-profits, UNICEF India, WHO India, CIFF, NSDC, Tata Steel, D-Lab-ISB, YES Foundation, HCL Foundation, SPJIMR etc.
Roles and Responsibilities :
The - Senior Researcher-Social Sector- works as a key knowledge resource for social development research and analysis projects of CSRBOX and NGOBOX. The incumbent leads sector specific and cross-sectoral research assignments/projects of clients and partners along with guiding and leading team for in-house research projects.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Conceptualise, develop and execute research projects/assignments in social/development sector
- Work with clients and in-house researchers and other cross-vertical teams to undertake research and analysis, Data-analysis, professional report writing, case-study documentation etc.
- Develop concept note and proposals for research projects and interact with potential and existing clients
- Work with top management and vertical heads to align with organization's requirements and growth plan
- Share the insights effectively in team and client meetings and translate the insights into recommendations and plans
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
Qualification and Experience :
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development Sector In India/Developing Countries.
- 0-3 years of professional experience in social sector with proven skills in research and report writing
- Excellent academic record with at least 75% in class 10th, 12th and Under Graduate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent command on research design, data collection and analysis, MS-Office suite and other data analysis tools
- Professional experience in writing and publishing technical reports, documentation
- Proficiency in making and delivering presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.