HR at Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:4250 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Renalysis Consultants - Consultant - CSR & Social Impact (1-3 yrs)
Consultant - CSR and Social Impact
Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Experience : 1-3 years- experience in social sector
CTC : INR 7-10 L/PA
No. of positions : 2
CSRBOX.org is Asia's largest CSR platform with in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform is a flagship marketplace and CSR analytics dashboard for CSR heads, non-profits, social businesses and government agencies in India. The platform works as a bridge between development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions.
We are also the host of India's largest CSR forum - India CSR Summit & Exhibition- along with sister platform NGOBOX.org. We publish over 50 reports annually on CSR in India, and curate opportunities for collaborations in the sector. A few of our clients are Facebook, Google for non-profits, UNICEF India, WHO India, CIFF, NSDC, Tata Steel, D-Lab-ISB, YES Foundation, HCL Foundation, SPJIMR etc.
Roles and Responsibilities :
The - Consultant-CSR and Social Impact- is a key position to ideate, plan and execute CSR partnerships models/projects and identify areas of innovations for better impacts. The incumbent will lead a team of Associates and Sr. Associates working with Non-profits, CSR teams, social businesses and incubators to co-create areas of collaborations.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
CSRBOX (60%) :
- Conceptualize and execute ideas and plans to strengthen CSRBOX platform as the single largest CSR platform for companies, CSR foundations, non-profits, researchers and social businesses
- Work with government agencies, ministries, departments and state governments to curate state specific web-content, reports and analytics
- Explore collaborations with incubators and accelerators to leverage social enterprise and start-up ecosystem for social impact
- Ideate collaborative projects and push for execution
- Writing sophisticated program proposals and preparation of project related briefings
- Manage important departmental projects including the launch of new corporate programs e.g. Corporate Leadership Groups, local engagement programs
- Engage with stakeholders in CSR and social enterprise ecosystem to understand the needs and accordingly prepare action plans, products and services
- Guide, mentor and optimally use resources to on-board companies, implementing agencies, social businesses and service providers on CSRBOX
- Curate avenues of revenue generation for the sustainability of the platform
- Work with content team to publish impact stories, impact-talks and weekly newsletters
- Work with top management to execute innovative ideas and scale-up CSR partnerships
NGOBOX (15%) :
- Leverage NGOBOX platform for massive outreach and promotion of innovative ideas and partnership needs
- Conceptualise and execute ideas for streamlining products and services for NGOs and social businesses
Events and Consulting (15%) :
- Work-out strategies and action-plan to co-create new events portfolio
- Strengthen ongoing annual events and curate new partnership models to acquire new clients and strengthen revenue-base
- Align CSRBOX and NGOBOX with other verticals like research and consulting to optimise resource use
Others (10%) :
- Share the insights effectively in team and client meetings and translate the insights into recommendations and plans
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
- Curating annual coffee-table book of - Non-profit impacts- and - CSR Impacts- in India
Qualification and Experience :
- Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline with an understanding of Social/Development sector in India. Functional understanding of CSR ecosystem in India
- 1-3 years of professional experience in social sector or functional knowledge of social sector in India. At least 1 year experience in development sector project management
- Excellent academic record with at least 70% in class 10th, 12th and Under Graduate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in making presentation and data analysis
- Ability to listen, interact, communicate and explain ideas clearly
- Effective written and communications skills
- Familiarity with sustainability issues and sustainable development agenda
- Self-driven personality with the ability to work independently.
- Excellence in concept-note, project proposal and technical proposal preparation
- Capable of managing a versatile team of 7-10 members
- Basic understating of online platforms and a quick learner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.