Assistant Manager - HR at Renaatus Projects Private Limited
Views:203 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Renaatus Projects - Planning Manager - Construction (15-22 yrs)
Macro Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and update Project Schedule based on the contractual requirements.
- Prepare Zero Costing Schedules and effectively manage the review meeting of the entire project, both at site and with the Corporate Office on a monthly basis.
- Prepare the Job Cost Report and take inputs from various departments in order to perform variance analysis and report to the corporate office.
- Prepare progress schedules for the work done at the site and if there are any delays in the construction process, prepare catchup schedules and present them.
- Based on the construction schedule and the inputs of the Project Manager, develop a suitable Work Breakdown Structure for the project.
- Review the material reconciliation done by the QS Team and evaluate the reasons for the variations if any and present them at the Project Review Meeting.
- Review the costs being incurred by the site and evaluate if there is any deviation from the budgets in this regard and have discussions with the PM for the same.
- Coordinate with the architects / consultants for a particular project site and be the intermediary between these parties and the internal project team.
- Play the role of a Liaison Office between the Project Site and all other support departments at Corporate to ensure smooth flow of information at all times.
- Conduct internal project review meetings periodically and a monthly project review meeting with the corporate office and present the status of the project along with all the relevant schedules and MIS, based on templates / formats provided by the corporate office.
- Ensure that all staff / workers at the site have access & training to the ERP that the company is using and ensure there is adequate, effective & efficient usage of the same.
- For all operational areas of the business, the company has formulates SOPs which govern the methodology in which work is to be done. Ensure awareness with these documents and ensure that there is strict adherence to SOP at all times.