HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:4689 Applications:733 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Reliance Retail - Senior Business Development Manager - FMCG Domain - Jiomart Marketplace (5-12 yrs)
JioMart, a part of Reliance Retail is in search of a dynamic and energetic Senior Business Development Manager to join our FMCG Marketplace team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer satisfaction. Reporting into the Lead - Business Development (Marketplace), this is a role responsible for seller management for JioMart's Marketplace platform.
In capacity of Senior Business Development Manager, the candidate will be directly responsible for managing seller partner relationships for designated categories of FMCG. The ideal candidate should be high on initiatives, attention to detail, quick learner, ability to manage internal and external relationships, work with cross-functional team. This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering strategic value and work in a high powered, collaborative environment. You'll look to ace your core responsibilities while taking on new projects that move JioMart and your career forward.
- To drive the on-boarding of seller partners and business value generation
- Foster and materialize account relationships, create and drive opportunities directly and with partners
- Lead the implementation of data, processes, mechanisms and guardrails to improve the business partner experience
- Enable the strengthening of the JioMart Marketplace by helping partners list on the platform.
Seller Partner Support and Business Growth Management
- Partner account management process for large, complex strategic accounts
- Track and monitor business input metrics that drive growth and improve overall consumer experience, in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver high service standards to significantly improve Seller Partner experience
Seller Partner Relationship Management
- Source & build relationships with Seller Partners across the portfolio
- Be a point of escalation for outstanding issues, questions, and concerns
- Track Seller Partner satisfaction survey responses to analyse feedback.
- Establish improvement plans and manage expectations with along with internal stakeholders
- To drive leadership mission & vision within the team
- To select & hire right fit for Marketplace with strong focus on increasing the overall competency within the team
- To induct & train new team members & drive best practices within the team to continuously improve team performance
- Keep the employees motivated through seamless formal communication and engagement
- Monitor the productivity and give direct and constructive feedback to the team
- Drive the improvement of tools and processes to enhance the Seller Partner experience and drive productivity
- Enable feature enhancements and new products to improve our service offerings based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Education: Post Graduate from a Tier-1 B-School
- Industry Experience: 5+ years
- Experience in the similar role - Min. 2 years with a leading ecommerce organization having a marketplace model
- Business Acumen: Must be able to relate to business numbers, should have comprehensive understanding of the drivers of growth, profitability, and cash flow.
- Analytics: Should be strong in analytics setting a high bar on data backed decision making.
- Customer Service: Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers in defined time, delivers high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement.
- Negotiation/Influence: Sell own ideas and agenda (based on logic / data) by linking them to the needs and goals of others, Anticipate responses of others when choosing the approach to take.
- Persuasion: Remain professional in difficult situations; demonstrate empathy to understand the feelings and actions of others; and give difficult messages in a way that limits misunderstanding and promotes acceptance.