HR at RELIANCE RETAIL LIMITED
Views:615 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Reliance Retail - Manager - Finance - Risk & Compliance (3-5 yrs)
Manager Finance Risk & Compliance
Reporting to : Head Finance - Risk & Compliance
Education : CA (First Attempt)/ MBA
Job Description :
- Implement a robust Business Risk Mitigation Framework across all three business verticals ; Online, Offline and B2B.
- Assist in identification and assessment of strategic and operations risks for Retail Pharma organization.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to identify and report control issues, finalize remediation, and ensure closure.
- Drive clarity, consistency and quality into risk management at enterprise level to inform key businesses stakeholders and enhance oversight and governance.
- Participate and assist in driving project initiatives taken by the company to manage risks.
- Implement a continuous review mechanism and monitor mitigation strategies employed by various stakeholders.
- Design and implement a structured Compliance Management Framework.
- Monitor compliance to regulatory requirements, drive preventive and corrective solutions.
- Partner with central and business compliance and legal teams to drive compliance projects for enhancing the overall compliance culture within the business.
- Design and change management of business policies and decision making frameworks.
- Drive data analytics projects for ensuring Policy compliance.
- Work closely with Group level stakeholders like Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit, Group Risk, and Group Insurance team to enhance the governance and risk management environment across Pharma business.
- Drive timely closure of Internal Audit actions.
- Assist in developing and implementing a Risk and Compliance Framework.
- Update Risk Management System with risks and controls, trigger self-assessments on a predefined interval.
- Coordinate with Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit, Group Risk, and Group Insurance teams.
- Keep continuous follow-ups with stakeholders for closure of internal audit actions.
- Monitor Compliance Management System and follow up with stakeholders to ensure completeness.
- Contribute to governance meetings.
Preferable Traits :
- Analytical skills
- Detail Oriented
- Process Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Interpersonal and communications skills