HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:3391 Applications:983 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:908
Reliance Retail - Head - Retail Sales (6-10 yrs)
A pioneer of quality furniture in India, Urban Ladder was founded in 2012 with a simple mission - to make a million homes beautiful. Since 2020, we have been a part of Reliance Retail and today, we are a one stop shop for all furniture and dcor products in India with over 30,000 products from 150 brands delivering across 3000+ pin codes. With an omni-channel presence in all major cities in India, we make exceptional furniture more accessible to people and continue to thrive, helping people create inspiring homes. We are there to help our customers discover the joy of creating and building spaces that mirror who they are.
The UL Workplace: Magical Careers begin with great work that doesn't come with boundaries. Our people prefer to blaze a trail, instead of keeping the lights on. That's because whether it's sourcing, engineering, design, marketing, customer service or any of our teams, our work is always new, challenging, and up-to-the-minute.
Primary performance indicators:
- Network expansion
- Drive Retail Revenue
- Drive Retail Operations
Role will include:
- Create the annual operating plan for the network, ensuring alignment with the overall sales & growth targets, and ensure appropriate cascading of strategy & targets to each region & store.
- Define metrics and design controls to drive operations. e.g. profitability by store, growth, market share, time taken to become profitable for NSO, etc. and constantly conduct reviews & course correct to meet the set targets.
- Implement and maintain retail operational policies and procedures to drive revenue plan, cost control, shrinkage management and reduction, audit compliance and people management.
- Propose measures to improve operational performance.
- Lead expansion of the retail footprint as per operating plan by liasoning with RE and EPC teams.
- Lead retail VM for new store opening and store keep up.
- Review workforce plan and organization structure for the function. Articulate key performance indicators and competency requirements for team members
- Liaise with Training Department to develop and manage the company's training programs.
- Coach and mentor, provide challenging assignments and high visibility training for high performers.
- Oversee execution of HR policies relevant for their team including hiring decisions and performance management
- Coordinate with the marketing team and provide inputs to design the marketing plan for geography operations, bringing in region & store specific nuances; driving local store marketing to ensure maximum sales at each store.
- Review catchment analysis and drive relevant activities that are aimed at increasing Sales/ Market Share / Customer Conversion.
- Ensure review and effectiveness of local events / promotions at stores as per marketing calendar. Plan for store layout, visual branding and inventory/stock plan as per the events to ensure availability of stock & maximum sales
Desired Skills and Functional Experience:
- Retail/Selling and Customer Interaction experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of retail dynamics
- Project management, productivity & costing techniques
- Analytical thinking, inferencing & problem solving.
- Financial management (financial planning, budgeting, reporting)
- Stakeholder Management & Conflict management
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Result orientation and self-motivation
- Ownership & Drive
Values of UL that will be Key to Excelling in this Role:
- C- Customer Obsession
- H- Honesty and Transparency
- A- Action Orientation
- S- Stepping Up
- E- Efficiency & Excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.