Manager at Reliance Retail
Views:6142 Applications:1280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Reliance Retail - Head - Marketing - New Business (14-18 yrs)
The Head of Marketing will oversee the brand marketing strategies and implementations across all channels of customer contact. Swadesh focus is customer-centric, and the marketing goals are acquiring, engaging, and retaining customers through relationship building, development, and management. This position requires knowledge and expertise in customers: acquisition, retention, insight and CRM, digital engagement and marketing, social media engagement and marketing, PR and communications, and international marketing. This position also requires a deep understanding of data research, analysis, and synthesis.
- Develop, implement, and facilitate annual 360 campaigns and non-traditional marketing concepts for Swadesh, including individual channel and market plans
- Direct the activities of and supervise the marketing teams
- Provide leadership within the executive management team, with a focus on customer centricity and brand positioning
- Develop and direct strategies to meaningfully grow our customer base across all channels using a broad range of tactics: digital marketing, social graph, events and outreach, catalog prospecting, media exposure, etc. Supervise the analysis of our current customer data and any prospecting customer data to optimize customer base growth.
- Develop and direct customer relevant contact strategies that optimize LTV of customer. Manage the communication pacing and distribution across all channels maintaining consistent but not formulaic touch-points. Strategize and implement reactivation strategies.
- Maintain a current and informative customer profile. Utilize surveys, focus groups, customer home visits, user testing, and other marketing research tools to engage our customer and deepen our knowledge of who she is, how we can add value to her relationship with Swadesh.
- Improve and strengthen our loyalty program. Define the engagement as either a loyalty or membership program and develop the benefit base to support further and more meaningful engagement. Develop a tiered system that better reward our top customer base, increases growth into our most productive tier, and encourages new members to join.
Events and outreach :
- Develop and direct our store, public, and PR events - expectations, execution, and result reporting.
Direct the analysis of customer behavior to develop personalized communication strategies to maximize engagement.
- Supervise the analytical mining of transactional intelligence to broaden the brand understanding of her behavior and suggest actionable strategies to increase her engagement with the brand.
- Working with internal and external partners, to understand and leverage insights across website analytics, back-end customer and purchase data, financial data, third-party and customer feedback data.
- Translate insights into strategic merchandising, product and marketing initiatives to build business cross channel.
Social Media :
- Influence and help develop our social media outreach. Ensure we connect with her where, when, and how she is socially connecting. Optimize each channel for what it does best for the customer.
Content Management :
- Direct our overall customer contact strategy. Maintain continuity across the brand but channel specify the messaging.
- Develop and direct our PR strategies to align with our company goals and content messages.
- Develop international marketing strategies that create brand awareness and drive digital engagement and traffic.
- Minimum of 14-20+ years experience within the marketing realm
- A solid traditional marketing knowledge, but a thirst for new marketing platforms
- Proven leadership ability