TA Lead at Reliance Brands Limited
Views:3577 Applications:1031 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Reliance Retail - Head - Marketing (10-25 yrs)
- Create Marketing Plan
- Build Business
- Build Partnership Network
- Budgeting & Time Management
- Digital Marketing
1. Creating a marketing plan: A robust and imaginative plan for your brand is an essential. This plan should be flexible enough to be looked at from a city, channel or an activity point of view. Each plan should also be broken into quarters for easy identification and execution. The plan must be bold, in-sync with the business rhythm and quantifiable. Handled ATL / BTL projects and media planning. The plan should span across:
a. Media Planning and Buying
b. Digital Marketing
d. Event and Activations
2. Building a comprehensive view of the business: Aligning your goals to those of the business is pivotal to the success of the brand. Understanding the needs and demands of your business is thus a critical enabler in a marketer. A keen understanding of competitive pricing policy, price uplift policy and discounting policy is necessary. Tracking and analyzing competitor events and activities enables this sub category to be a potent tool and an essential part of the job for a marketer.
3. Building a partnership network: An affiliate network is important for a myriad of activities that your brand will undertake. Creating a set of the right partnerships and adding value to them as partners of your brand is one of the key functions.
4. Budgeting and Time Management: We believe the key to a healthy brand is a well-managed budget and well managed time. Activities that sap a marketer of their time should be evaluated to maximize potential with minimum loss of time. A good grasp of the budget sheet is also essential.
5. Negotiation: Negotiating on behalf of the brand and the company is a key part of every marketers job at Reliance Brands. This sense of negotiation is developed from understanding the cost sheets of both your brand and that of your partner / competition.
6. Digital Marketing
- Ideate & execute shoots of various nature such as Campaign shoot as required for a campaign
- Managing digital media budgets, earned media, targeting and tracking ROI
- Identify potential alliances and develop relationships with influencers who have the potential to grow the brand's circle of influence and network
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate strong business understanding with flair for fashion retailing.
- Self-starter, exceptional communicator and good at interpersonal skills
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics to optimize campaigns, landing pages, and user funnels
- You have demonstrated ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- An entrepreneurial mindset, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias toward action
- You're a problem solver by nature; you're comfortable finding implementable solutions and moving quickly in a fast-paced process