Senior Executive at Reliance Brands Limited
Views:1713 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Reliance Retail - Design Head (10-20 yrs)
Design Head - Apparel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set the creative direction in the conceptual development of seasonal product lines across apparel & accessories).
- Create & execute original designs, to create products right from concept through production with a clear focus on trends, fit, fabric & finish.
- Strategize & plan the seasonal collection in terms products both new trends & existing best sellers (cash cows), range composition & design the grid according to the products cost and the intended MRP.
- Evaluate & analyze the global offerings, find gaps create designs & plan for indigenous offering.
- Research & analyze the market & monitor current fashion trends, collections, customer preferences and competitor to strengthen brand image and maintain competitive positioning against key brand consumer targets.
- Stay on top of new trends, generate new ideas & conceptualize & innovate new products & categories in line with brand image guidelines.
- Ensures all assortments deliver consistent color, trend, and creative direction across targeted lifestyle to ensure brand positioning and brand equity objectives are intact.
- Shares responsibility together with the buying, merchandising team for achieving business unit goals relating to profit, revenue & gross Margin
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts in buying, merchandising, global sourcing, visual merchandising, marketing to translate trends into brand appropriate products, collection and fashion communications/stories as per business requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Product technical understanding Must Have Clothing.
- Working skills on MS Office ( Excel & PPT - Above average skills)
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with management of factories and buyers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and organize efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Good planning and execution skills
- Very strong communication, presentation, influencing & negotiation skills.
- Exposure to an international brand
- Effective listening and communications skills - simplify communication with ability to put the point across the board.
Note: Request you to please share your Portfolio as well