Reliance Jio - MIS Reporting & Analytics Role (9-11 yrs)
Detailed Role Requirements :
- Deliver key reports and performance metrics
- Work closely with the Finance, technology and business teams to drive data quality in the corporate data warehouse
- Ensure effective communication and cooperation with all stakeholders
- Assist with interpretation of new business requirements
- Provide user testing support and results analysis for both ongoing change programs, defect fixing and new business requirements
- Manage the Data Warehouse control framework
- Manage the User Access Review and Reference Data update processes.
- Use SQL skills to deliver ad-hoc reporting to key stakeholders
- Identify further opportunities to improve processes
- Manage ad-hoc work on other projects or task
- Manage the changes, and their impacts on the downstream systems. Work closely with the system/business owners.
- Ability to lead a team of 6 to 8 people
Job Profile :
- Minimum 9-11 years of experience in Reporting & Analytics
- Have a strong desire to work closely with the business and technology teams
- Be able to work in an environment that has changing priorities
- Strong relationship building skills with finance teams and senior management regarding anticipated and emerging issues
- Knowledge of SQL and database relationships will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Tableau or any other reporting tool is preferred
- Very strong MS Office skills; particularly Excel
- Some exposure to process improvement and project management methodologies is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.