Reliance Jio - HR Manager - Talent Acquisition (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Identification & development of alternative sourcing channels, including local Job Exchange, NGO's, college campus, social media, self help groups etc.
2. Drive various campaigns to increase number of applicants on Jio Careers website
3. Work on the specific project requirements as per the given timelines
4. Monitor Recruitment Dashboards at regular interval and basis analysis drive performance
5. Drive recruitment of Identified Critical positions on priority at Respective State
6. Manage cross-functional stakeholders in order to ensure timely closure of requirements in their respective verticals
7. Publish recruitment reports as required by various internal stakeholders
8. Build an extensive candidate database for future requirements
Desired Candidate Profile :
Candidate to possess strong experience in designing and implementation of recruitment strategy in large organizations.
Experience in Non IT Talent Acquisition
Skills & Competencies :
1. Sourcing Skills
2. Negotiation skills
3. Effective problem solving and analytical skills
4. Communication skills (written & verbal)
5. Effective presentation skills
6. Stakeholder management
7. Business acumen
8. Strong interpersonal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.