Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Reliance Industries
Views:4676 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Reliance Industries - Manager - Digital CRM (6-10 yrs)
Digital CRM Manager would be responsible to increase Website & App traffic from returning visitors, using CRM tools.
He/She should act as a liaison between internal and external stake holders of the revenue for the company. He/She must have a strong understanding about CRM strategies and how to implement it.
Digital CRM Manager Responsibilities :
- Responsibility to generate new innovative programs for digital CRM marketing.
- Responsibility to manage, contribute and implement those innovative programs and get results out of it.
- Learn about the organization culture through multivariate testing, segmenting and understanding about the digital channels and support for greater performance.
- Responsible for creating Digital CRM strategies for the organization.
- Help in providing suggestions in the process of selecting appropriate digital tools and provide ideas on implementing latest techniques for measurement and analysis.
- Responsibility to design and develop features on your own, design road maps and execute it for the organization.
Skills and Qualifications required for a Digital CRM Manager.
- Must definitely have work at least 6-7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Ability to find complex problems and solve it with the experience.
- Should have working knowledge and analyze using Excel / Tableau. Should have strong analytical skills ability to work with Advanced Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to work with large databases and should know how to extract and manipulate it.
- Experience in digital media, online advertising will really add more chance to get a job as a digital CRM Manager.
- Understand of CRM strategies, marketing principals and industry oriented knowledge are necessary skills to become a Digital CRM Manager.
- Prior experience in regression analysis and Data Modeling is an added advantage.
List of Tools to be known to become a digital CRM Manager
- MS - Excel
- MS-SQL ( coding and analyzing data)