Reliance Industries Limited - Manager - Talent Acquisition (3-12 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Accountabilities :
Job Purpose :
- The HR Associate Talent Acquisition has primary accountability for partnering with HR Business Partners (#HRBPs#) and Line Managers to achieve agreed HR People Plan objectives, both personally and through management of the resourcing function for Segment/Functions.
- This individual will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process from role definition through to on-boarding, this is a hands-on resourcing role that requires solid in-house recruitment experience.
Job Accountabilities :
- Accountable for the development of a resourcing strategy for assigned client group(s) by analysing market data including talent availability, trends and competitor data
- Participate in the full recruitment lifecycle including role definition, strategic candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection, offer and on-boarding
- Responsible for managing our cost per hire by sourcing directly via social media and other internal and external tools (i.e.: LinkedIn, Job Boards, Internal ATS system)
- Ensure the strategy is deliverable within budget and make recommendations to ensure that the Resourcing strategy reflects commitment to Diversity & Inclusion and candidate experience
- Adjust a client group's resourcing strategy in response to changes in Demand Plan / the labor market
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers in your client group
- Review CV's/application forms against requirements and create a shortlist for interview or review by a hiring manager, meeting all Service Level Agreement targets and in line with equal opportunities policies / laws.
- Conduct initial phone screens and participate in interviews for mid to senior level roles in assigned client group(s), making use of appropriate tools such as a behavioural interview guide and working to agreed selection criteria
- Guide Hiring Managers to select right-fit candidates.
- Manage candidate experience in your client group throughout the selection and assessment process, focusing on meeting Service Level Agreement targets.
- Implement improvements to boost candidate experience in the future.
- Understand external market and works with HRBPs / line managers to create competitive offers for external staff, within the Reward Guidelines, and conduct offer negotiations for the selected candidates
- Primary accountability for ATS (Applicant Tracking System) data integrity and accuracy.
- Primary contact and accountable for managing search consultants and recruitment agencies and negotiating contract pricing.
- Work closely with HR Business partners in developing and delivering job offers to candidates.
- Develop knowledge and experience of competitors, market intelligence and trends in recruitment.
Skill & Competencies :
- Significant in-house recruitment experience managing high volume recruitment (circa 100 roles/year)
- Experienced in full Recruitment lifecycle including role definition, strategic candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection, offer and on-boarding
- Significant direct sourcing experience
- Knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Indian market for multiple job disciplines
- Detailed knowledge of operating ATS (applicant tracking systems)
- Able to show specific examples of applying a variety of sourcing techniques
- Experience in developing and delivering recruitment MIS on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- A high level of professional integrity and confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive issues and situations with poise and emotional maturity.
Education Required : Full Time Masters Degree in HR