Reliance Industries Limited - Industrial Relations Role (8-14 yrs)
- Ensure compliance with statutory provisions with respect to people practices and process.
- Handle complaints, grievances and facilitate counselling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Investigate and resolve complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor the internal and external labour relations trends and submit relevant reports to Management.
- Operation in a 100% complied environment from Factory Act & Labour law perspective.
- Responsible for updating self on the changes to labour laws, arbitration/court decisions and anything else that may affect union-management relations or employee-management relations.
- Liaison with Local / Govt Authorities for getting appropriate Approvals, Clearances, NOCs & as required.
- To coordinate and follow up related to Court Case of Company & reporting the progress.
- Meeting all statutory and regulatory & admin at plant site. Ensure proper documentation & audit.
- Responsibility for coordinating and completing the requirement for compliance to all statutory government regulations
Experience: 8+ years experience in IR Role
Qualification: Full Time MBA