General Manager - HR at Reliance Brands Limited
Views:2598 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Reliance Industries Limited - Business Manager (15-20 yrs)
- Create business plan and retail strategy in conjunction with Business Head.
- This role is responsible for the financial success and smooth operation of the business\ stores.
- Create retail strategy for the business - store roll outs, profitability of the stores, product line, merchandising, branding and advertising.
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance, according to company/brand requirements.
- Develop strategies and plans for business expansion and future development.
- Guide "Buyer" on creating the right product and price mix.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Liaise with brand principals to develop new products suited for the market based on market research and past product performance.
- Plan and implement retail store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image, in line with brand standards
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the business.
- Liaise with external agencies (brand principals) and authorities as necessary (advertising, PR, recruitment, training etc.).
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor's activity, pricing and tactics, and utilize the information to maximize business opportunities.
- Review overall store performance on key KPIs-performance, merchandising, audit scores and manpower.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.