HR at Reliance Health Insurance
Views:4109 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Reliance Health Insurance - Specialist - MIS (5-9 yrs)
Role: Specialist - MIS
Job Location: Mumbai
About Reliance Health
At Reliance Health Insurance, we believe that:
- Private Health Insurance is the best way for India to finance its growing healthcare needs
- Great Health Insurance helps people live better lives
- Investing in building a magical customer experience is the best way to build a sustainable, profitable enterprise
We are looking for people who share our belief.
Reliance Health Insurance is a 100% subsidiary of Reliance Capital, one of India's largest NBFCs and part of the Reliance Group of Companies.
Be a Co-author:
- We aim to write health insurance history, and we are looking for brilliant co-authors.
- You will have the opportunity to build and be part of a team that will be highly empowered and be held highly accountable. We will use technology disruptively to create a magical customer experience. Your progress in the company will be entirely based on your performance.
- You have to bring great attitude and execution skills. We will supply the tools and the training. Together, we will create something amazing that will help people live better lives.
- You have to be a great team player, or you won't succeed here. No blame game, politics or buck-passing. You will be empowered to solve important customer problems and will be held accountable for your results. Your progress will be based only on how well you deliver against aspiration goals.
- We value people who consistently deliver high performance and hold themselves accountable to the highest standards,
- You will take the time to set context and communicate clearly to and with your team. Listening and being agile in terms of decision and action will help you succeed.
- You will put team before self and enjoy winning together and supporting each other when the chips are down should be the way.
- Functional and Business Acumen
- Accountability & Ownership
- Managing Teams
- Networking & Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of MIS tools and reporting systems (Qlikview / Qliksense, Tableau, Business Objects, SAS, etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel & Macros and exposure to quantitative analysis tools
- Hands-on experience in automation of report generation using Excel Formulas & VBA
- Knowledge of Insurance industry practices and standards would be an added advantage
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in MIS reporting & data analytics
- MBA/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Help set up the MIS structure for the company in discussion with senior management
- Work extensively on - Qlik reporting tools to set in place right metrics and dashboards for business reviews and decision making, in discussion with stakeholders
- Capture business requirements into a BRD for further development
- Liaison with the data management team for automation of dashboards
- Conduct quality checks for accuracy and effectiveness of the dashboards
- Provide analysis of key metrics and recommend improvements in the dashboards
- Cater to routine and ad-hoc reporting requirements on Qlik reporting tools
- Analyse and identify conflicts / issues / risks in a timely manner to relevant stakeholders
- Create governance frameworks, monitor them, and provide feedback to stakeholders