HR at Reliance Health Insurance
Views:5575 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Reliance Health Insurance - Lead - Legal - LLB/LLM (6-8 yrs)
- Provide constructive legal advice to assist the business in achieving its objectives.
- Drafting, vetting of Contracts, POAs, MOUs, Agreements, Notices, etc.
- Formulating, implementing, and monitoring work area related polices.
- Assisting the Investment and Risk functions in preparation/drafting of various policies
- Review, opine and suggest on legal and liability related aspects to various teams.
- Review and standardize sub-contracting agreement templates.
- Defending of various suits, appeals, drafting replies.
- Litigation & Compliance - Coordinating with Advocates, Solicitors, Attorneys and Consultants.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislations and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action
- Fair understanding of commercial & contract laws
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Functional and Business Acumen
- Accountability & Ownership
Qualifications & Experience:
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Legal preferably from the BFSI sector.
- Exposure of handling legal and contractual matters for 2-3 years would be an added advantage