AVP Human Resource at Reliance Games
Views:496 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Reliance Games - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
Company: Reliance Games
Position: Product Manager
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 5000+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel's World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
Product Manager :
- Our product managers bring innovative, world-changing games and apps to market, with eyes focused squarely on the future, and work closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop new products. They are responsible for guiding apps from conception to launch, focusing specifically on analyzing consumer behavior, and generate profitable revenue streams for a global mobile audience across 180 countries.
- As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Development, Marketing and Data Scientists, to name a few. As a Product Manager, you can be a part of shaping the next billion-dollar game.
- Product Manager will take care of the whole product lifecycle starting from product conceptualization, creation of product roadmap & strategy, incorporate best practices in products, managing product launches & continuous improvements
- Concept and design innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Dissect and understand core game loops, monetization features, and game mechanics as well as the metrics to which they are tied (acquisition, retention and monetization)
- Work closely with engineers to understand and efficiently leverage game databases.
- Work with designers to create specifications for features and optimize existing promotions/features.
- Coordinate with production and marketing to implement and launch new game monetization features.
- Analyze data and make recommendations on new features to help acquire, retain, and monetize our users.
- Work with Business Intelligence on big data projects aimed at setting up a structure for new games.
- Analyze metrics and user feedback in real time to derive insights on user trends and behavior.
- Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data driven iteration.
- Align the overall product roadmap for a game with the current business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA from Top University.
- Strong Passion for games and gaming self-direction, drive and leadership.
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel, with attention to detail.
- Experience in Product Management Role in online games, social media or consumer internet company, desirable.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.