Business Development at Reliance
Views:2208 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Reliance - Business Analyst/Program Manager - Security & Loss Prevention Team (5-7 yrs)
BUSINESS ANALYST/ PROGRAM MANAGER
- Security and Loss Prevention team at Jio is looking for a Program Manager to work with teams across the organization to plan, evaluate and develop business cases for security operations center. The role demands planning programs that optimize how SLP scales its existing infrastructure regions. We are seeking for an aspirant who will be strategically oriented with strong communication skills and can work independently in a highly ambiguous environment.
- In this role, you will also develop cross-organizational programs to improve infrastructure planning and drive alignment of teams- scaling strategies across the organization. You will also act as a subject matter expert on how the organization plans and executes infrastructure de-scaling projects and the impact these projects have on the cost and risk profiles of each infrastructure region.
- A successful candidate will be an exceptional strategic thinker with a technical understanding of data and networking infrastructure. Key skills for the role include an extraordinary ability to deal with ambiguity, to network effectively and influence partner teams without authority, to overcome unforeseen obstacles.
- Understand both technical and business components of SLP infrastructure in order to plan projects that drive waste reductions and mitigate availability risks.
- Act as a subject matter expert on supply planning matters related to the organization's data center portfolio.
- Support continual process improvement initiatives and lead projects related to operational efficiency, team effectiveness and new value added activities.
- Provide ad-hoc support and analysis to senior leaders on strategy documents and research requests.
- Own and drive a relationship with key business stakeholder(s) to understand their internal processes and identify potential risks
- Coordinate mechanisms to improve documentation, track progress, coordinate all improvement efforts, and monitor process improvement effectiveness;
- Assist with linking policy, standard operating procedures, controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management;.
- Evaluate the existing SLP tools and application, propose requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Establishing time schedules with engineering and operation teams.
- Create long team and short team goals for operations and technology teams and track the implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Management, Science.
- Proficiency in SQL and data analytics tools
- 3+ years of Risk Management experience in highly technical environments.
- 3+ years of project/program management experience.
- 3+ years of large scale technical project management experience in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve impactful goals.
- 3+ years of experience driving risk improvements that have resulted in measurable business impacts.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- 5 + years of experience in IT program or project management, IT auditing, and/or risk management framework development and implementation.
- Lean or Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certification.
- 5+ years of experience in governance risk and compliance.
- 5+ years of experience generating automated metrics to measure risk effectiveness and consistency.
- 5+ years of experience with metrics based projects and utilizing metrics to gauge risk and success.
- 5+ years of experience defining risk management roadmaps based on stakeholder requirements, compliance documentation, and ensuring that committed assessments are delivered on schedule.