HR Manager at Reliance Brands Ltd
Views:1662 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Reliance Brands - Manager - Training (5-20 yrs)
- Accountable for the over learning and development for the brand/s
- Identify and analyse the training needs of the retail teams in collaboration with the Business and Operations head
- Prepare and implement the seasonal training schedule covering the trainings on brand knowledge, product knowledge, selling skills and customer service
- Schedule and deliver the brand knowledge, selling skills and customer service training to the retail teams face to face and virtually periodically.
- Collaborate with the product head/buyers to organise product training for the retail teams covering core and seasonal styles
- Undergoing the product training with the product head/buyer in order to deliver sale training effectively and contextually
- Measure the training effectiveness and take corrective actions at all 4 levels i.e. reaction of participants to training by taking feedback, learning of the participants through assessments and role plays, implementation of learning by participants through observations and audits, impact on business through analysing individual and store performance
- Manage and deliver the new hire training in the brand/s
- Helping business develop talent pipeline by grooming people for growth programs
- Be accountable for all MIS of training for brand/s
- Monitor the compliance of customer service standards by the retail team on the shop floor
- Conduct periodic internal customer experience audits through self and by allying with tail office colleagues
- Coordinate with Mystery Audit Agencies, prepare store audit report & periodic analysis. Take corrective actions to improve scores.
- Analyse customer feedback received on internal and external platforms, prepare and execute plans to address the gaps
- Prepare training content for the Learning Management System (LMS) / direct delivery
- Facilitate all communication with store team members on all aspects of training
- Attend relevant training to enhance training and leadership skills
- Contribute to the content development and delivery of central trainings wherever required
- Contribute and participate in company rituals and culture building activities
- Manage, coach and counsel team reporting into.
- Good knowledge of MS Office with a good understanding of excel, word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain all data accurately; good knowledge of data analysis, report writing
- Designing training content
- Good communication; both verbal and written
- Quick Response, execution focussed
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Creative mind set and digital inclination /orientation
- Training facilitation skills
Preferred Industry-Ideally from retail, hospitality, QSR or BPO.