HR Manager at Reliance Brands Ltd
Views:948 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Reliance Brands - Head - Visual Merchandising (10-25 yrs)
Head - Visual Merchandising (Premium Brands)
- Define a creative visual merchandising strategy as per brand guidelines through window & prop ideas in line with inputs from buying & planning team.
- Be part of design, planning & execution of new stores. Also, order VM set of items.
- Brand partner management
- Produce window displays, interior displays and special promotions displays in sync with brand seasonal window and marketing calendar
- Create & execute VM displays to promote new product, best & worst sellers. Reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
- Conceptualize & execute any installations and marketing initiatives at stores / malls
- Create visual displays at a pilot store that can be used to replicate across the brand stores
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Visit stores once a season to have brand hygiene in place
- Quality review of all window execution
- Structured reporting mechanism for monthly & quarterly reporting.
- Vendor Management
- Create a training program to build capabilities both at store level and at corporate level (for all VM resources)
- Conduct annual ADC assessment for RAP qualifiers
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools to be able to guide and mentor the team to get desired results