Talent Acquisition at Reliance Brands Ltd
Views:2657 Applications:604 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Reliance Brands - Head - Retail Operations (10-20 yrs)
Job Title : Retail Operations (Only from Beauty / Cosmetics Industry)
- Create business plan and retail strategy in conjunction with Business Head.
- This role is responsible for the financial success and smooth operation of the business\ stores.
I spend :
- 30% of my time in creating business plans for the stores in close discussions with Business Head\CEO.
- 20% of my time taking and reviewing "Buying decisions" - which product, what price, what quantity etc.
- 20% of my time in cross-functional linkages for ensuring roll-out of retail strategy in line with the business plan.
- 20% of my time in reviewing performance and profitability across stores.
- 10% of my time in researching on trends, analysis and predicting future trends & demands.
I know I have done a great job if :
- I have met or exceeded all my KPIs on store profitability as per the business plan.
- Able to set the brand footprint across major towns nationally.
- Able to create stores and people success stories.
The people I need to work with:
- Business Head
- Retail Buyer
- Retail planner
- Retail Ops Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Store Managers\FCs
- Marketing manager\PR
- Training Manager
- Cartesian - Create retail strategy for the business - store roll outs, profitability of the stores, product line, merchandising, branding and advertising.
- External agencies
What is that I need to do:
- Create retail strategy for the business - store roll outs, profitability of the stores, product line, merchandising, branding and advertising.
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance, according to company/brand requirements.
- Develop strategies and plans for business expansion and future development.
- Partner and guide "Buyer" on creating the right product and price mix.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Liaise with brand principals to develop new products suited for the market based on market research and past product performance.
- Plan and implement retail store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image, in line with brand standards
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the business.
- Liaise with external agencies (brand principals) and authorities as necessary (advertising, PR, recruitment, training etc.).
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor's activity, pricing and tactics, and utilize the information to maximize business opportunities.
- Review overall store performance on key KPIs-performance, merchandising, audit scores and manpower.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in premium Beauty retailing with ability to drive overall business results - store roll out, merchandising, marketing plan, people management and development. Good hands on experience in understanding global fashion trends and retailing in amalgamation with local trends and pricing, ways to source products and handle multiple relationships (in-house and external)
- Ability to juggle - Be the jack of all
- Self-motivated - Don't dream, obsess attitude
- Live the Brand DNA and ability to replicate it across stores - Look the part
- Believes in devil lies in detail
- Believes and delivers - Excellence