Talent Acquisition - Corporate Office at Reliance Brands
Views:2082 Applications:685 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Reliance Brands - Assistant Manager - Social Media Marketing - Jio World Drive (4-10 yrs)
- End-to-End Management of social assets for the brand and sub-brands.
- Develop social media strategy across channels
- Monitor and ensure timely updation of content calendar - maintain brand aesthetic, ensure latest content updates from partner brands are up, live coverage of events from site
- Influencer campaign planning - identification and handling of influencers for campaigns
- Create a process that will Monitor social channels, for consumer complaints, sentiment, questions, and inquiries. Provide timely, sincere and compelling solutions/feedback to resolve issues, and engage the consumers.
- Develop a process to rapidly share inquiries and complaints with the relevant functions, and ensure timely and effective follow-through & response.SLA/SOP
- Monitor competitive presences and perceptions across social channels.
- Identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- partner with social agency to leverage company on social media, to address customer issues, and turn every customer interaction into a positive experience that will lead to walk-ins.