Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Reliance Brands Limited
Views:1010 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Reliance - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Legal - Real Estate Vertical - LLB (6-15 yrs)
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
- Reliance Brands Limited (RBL) is part of the largest publicly-listed company in India, Reliance Industries Group. Reliance Industries is ranked #1 Indian company by profit and #305 based on sales revenue in Fortune Global 500 rankings (2018). RBL began operations in October 2007 with a mandate to launch and build international and domestic brands in the premium-to-luxury segment across apparel, footwear and lifestyle businesses. Its current portfolio comprises of over 50 brand partnerships, some of them being Armani Xchange, Brooks Brothers, Bottega Veneta, Coach, Diesel, Dune, Emporio Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, Giorgio Armani, Hamleys, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Mothercare, Muji, Paul & Shark, Steve Madden, Superdry, Scotch & Soda.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The incumbent will work with the Legal Head/ Real Estate Head and handle all Real estate related legal matters for Pan India for Reliance Brands.
1. Drafting, negotiating and finalizing lease agreements, sub-lease agreements, leave and license agreements, letter of intents, etc.
2. Drafting of legal notices;
3. Advisory, in relation to real estate matters.
4. Other day-to-day matters as may be required.
- LL.B. from National Law University
Work experience : 6 years +
- Exceptional communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills;
- Document management experience;
- Maturity to deal with senior stakeholders (inside and outside the organisation).