Talent Acquisition Specialist at Relevel by Unacademy
Views:684 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Relevel - Associate Director - Category Management (8-10 yrs)
Associate Director (Category Management)
- Relevel, an Unacademy Group Company, is India's first hiring platform that empowers job-seekers to showcase their skills through tests and get their dream job within 15 days.
- We are on a mission to democratize job opportunities at some of the finest companies in the country, for millions of young Indians.
- Relevel has two products: the Relevel Tests that assess industry readiness and skill competencies of aspirants, and Relevel Courses
Success so far:
- 15L+ users
- Trusted by 150+ companies
- 100% Placement rate
- INR 15 Cr+ worth of offers
- Raised USD 20m from Unacademy
- As a Lead of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring Relevel's video content creation is on point.
- You will be responsible for delivering content that is engaging and establishes Relevel as an iconic brand.
Associate Director Category Management - Test Design
What are we looking for: At Relevel, are looking to onboard a leader with experience in conceptualizing, launching and scaling New Test categories to work on scaling the categories on offer for Relevel users.
What will you be working on:
- Research and structure creation of new tests to be launched, Identification of various personas for the creation, evaluation and delivery processes.
- Creation and management of feedback loops around the efficacy of the test to ensure all eligible candidates get jobs.
- Ensuring the qualifications are within the desired range, ensuring the qualified candidate is the right fit for the given job role from the placements team.
- Ensuring the NPS of Test Takers is always as per the given target
- Ensuring the supply of SMEs is within the given SLA and is one of the best in the industry.
- Launch of New Categories every month with the alignment of placement and courses team.
- Ensure the development of effective Tests for various categories by clearly outlining the skills needed to be tested for a given job role, drive Primary research and Secondary research, test the given skills, and work with the supply team and category management team in ensuring the smooth launch of new test categories and ensuring expansion of TAM.
- Work with a team of Senior Category Managers for driving the required output for the company, empower the team towards excellence and set a new benchmark in the test creation process and its growth.
- Work with complete ownership of "Test Design" and the exponential growth of the department.