Director - Operations at Relecura Technologies
Views:122 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relecura - Manager - Sales & Business Development (5-10 yrs)
Sales and Business Development Manager
Relecura is one of the fastest growing Innovation Analytics SaaS companies and is revolutionizing the way technical intelligence is obtained by leveraging the power of AI. Relecura offers various analytical tools and a custom enterprise platform to corporations, law firms, technology companies, IP services firms, R&D organizations, academic institutions, and any other entity with a stake in IP and technology to help derive actionable insights.
We are looking for an experienced BDM to drive sales and scale Relecura to the next level. The ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and possesses a high work ethic, good networking skills, proficiency in B2B sales, and excellent interpersonal skills.
This position is a leadership role reporting to CXOs with good visibility and growth prospects. The current opening is for India. The selected candidate will manage the global portfolio of customers, initially from India and later from the US.
Responsibilities of this role :
- Full Sales Cycle Ownership: Tactfully and strategically enable the team to follow up with the prospects regularly, lead the commercial negotiations and drive the needed urgency towards deal closures
- Develop winning proposals and commercial models to convert leads/prospects to paying customers
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives. Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Active prospecting and new logo acquisition through organic and inorganic means
- Guide marketing team to design and execute B2B marketing programs to drive sales growth
Qualifications for this role :
- MBA or Bachelor's degree from a reputed university
- Proven track record of engaging key target customers with a consultative-selling approach to develop winning proposals that meet customer specifications, displace competition, and win new business.
- At least 5 years prior experience in B2B Sales and Business development roles in large enterprises or start-ups
- Prior experience in active prospecting, consultative sales, sales operations, sales pipeline management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to negotiate
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results