Assistant Manager HR at Relaxo Footwear
Views:2840 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Relaxo Footwears - Export Manager - International Sales (5-10 yrs)
Position Title : Manager - Export
Grade : Manager - M3
Travel Required : 70%
Work Location : International Locations
Minimum Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification : MBA (International Sales)
Experience : At least 5 year of exp. in a Large consumer durable or FMCG company in International Sales.
Purpose of the Position :
- Incumbent must possess at least 5 years exp. in international business development with exposure in Channel/Distribution network.
- Must have acumen in developing Identification of prospective countries and buyers (MNC sales and overseas distributor sales). This position requires travel in order to assist the head of the department in developing/achieving business objectives. To conduct Negotiation on price, terms, and conditions with buyers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
Revenue Enhancement from Existing and New Clients :
- To Increase channel sales from existing clients in the geographical region (Both Volume and Value).
- To establish new distributors in untapped markets to increase distributor coverage.
- To coordinate with various distributor resources in the region for regular and timely order dispatch.
- To ensure issue resolution and sales increase.
- To identify and strategizes formulation for focus, potential, opportunistic and private label markets within the geographic zone.
- To analyze secondary sales channel of each distributor for sales strategy formulation.
Adherence to Sales Budget : To keep track of all Selling Variable Expenses (Advertisement, Sales Promotion, Distributor Commission) in adherence to the budgeted amounts.
NPD Introduction and Coordination : To facilitate increase in NPD Revenue contribution in their respective regions through coordination with Exports SCM.
Customer Oriented :
Distributor Assessment : To analyse distributor capabilities (Capabilities, Financial Health, Intention) for each country to assess suitability for business.
People Oriented :
- To ensure timely delivery, quality and service to buyers in competitive time frame in coordination with all stakeholders.
- To set up TNA Plan for junior colleagues.
Internal Business Process :
Diversification of Product Mix : To Increase the Basket of products to be billed to the distributor and thus increasing average pair value.
Inventory and Stock Availability :
- To coordinate with Exports SCM for Timely dispatch.
- To Improve Working Capital Efficiency with focus on keeping inventory within targeted values.
AOP Submission and Target Setting : To provide robust estimates for their respective region for the AOP exercise carried out every year and also in terms of target setting for the respective distributor resources.
- Business Analytics
- Market Segmentation
- Channel Sales
Distributor Management :
- Good initiator,
- Man Management Skills
- Presentation Skill
- Communication Skill
- Negotiation Skill
Key Result Areas :
Quantitative : -
- % Increase in Channel Sales from existing clients (Both Volume and Value)
- % Increase new distributors in untapped markets to increase distributor coverage
- % Increase Basket of products to be billed to the distributor for increasing average pair value
- Framing distributor capabilities matrix (Capabilities, Financial Health, Intention)
- % Improvement in Working Capital Efficiency with focus on keeping inventory within targeted values
Key Stakeholder Management :
Internal : DGM-Export, ED-Export
External : Distributors, Shipment Vendors & Business Consultant