DGM - HR at Relaxo Footwear Ltd
Views:1421 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Relaxo Footwears - Brand Manager (7-12 yrs)
Travel Required: Yes (35%)
Functional: GM Marketing
Minimum Job Requirements
Educational Qualification: MBA (Proffered Tier 1/2 institutes)
Experience: 7 - 12 yrs. of Marketing/Branding in Footwear/FMCG
Any additional requirement:
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
To develop and implement the marketing strategy for defined product category (including New Product Development, pricing, promotion, NPD and Communication, packaging development), in line with overall business objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and deliver the strategy and marketing activity to support product category in line with business objectives to maximize market share and brand profitability.
2. In conjunction with Head of Marketing formulate category marketing strategy and detailed brand plans, ensuring effective implementation and analysis of performance results.
3. Full analysis of product performance using internal and external sales performance data and on-going review of market and competitor activity.
4. Manage the category P&L ensuring that all strategic initiatives and new product development meets overall profitability targets.
5. Manage ROI analysis on key promotional activities against planned action standards presenting results and recommendations to Head of Marketing and commercial teams.
1. Reviews channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase trade plans and provides feedback on consistency with marketing plan.
2. Analyzes consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer as part of a situation assessment.
1. Effectively manage relationships with all external suppliers (PR, advertising, packaging, research etc.) to ensure that agreed objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
2. Effectively manage communication and strong relationships with all internal stakeholders (sales, finance, operations and NPD teams).
3. Build effective relationships with communication agencies (advertising and PR) and co-ordinate consumer activity plans.
Internal Business Process
1. Regular monitoring and reporting of the Key Metrics.
1. Market Research & Analysis
2. Marketing Strategy & Planning
3. Positioning & Branding
1. Analytical/Problem Solving
2. Team Leadership
3. Creativity and Innovation
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Increase Net Realization by improving product mix
2. Zonal Brands Performance
3. NPD Placement
4. NPD Feedback
1. Operationalization of Market working tracking process & formats
2. Competition Analysis & Recommendations
3. Allocation Of NPD Stocks & POP Materials - Brand specific
4. Business Pulse Outlets.
Key Stakeholder Management
1. Field Sales Staff
2. Corporate Communication
5. Sales Development