Manager - HR at Relaxo Footwear
Views:2206 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:492
Relaxo Footwear - Lead - D2C Sales (7-15 yrs)
Lead - D2C
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary):
- Digital transformation of the brand through scaling-up of brand website sales
- Achieving disproportionate growth on Marketplaces as a seller
- Work closely with Digital marketing team to drive brand campaigns
- Managing end to end daily operations
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Financial Sales Planning:
A. Accountable to deliver the AOP - Top Line & Bottom Line
B. Prepare sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy- Drive profitability and deliver on the revenue
C. Develop disproportionate growth plans for brand own website and online marketplaces and take required measures to ensure seamless execution.
D. Translate the annual sales operating plan into customers wise, quarterly & monthly objectives.
E. Plan and develop annual objectives broken down into quarterly and monthly level.
F. Joint business plan - Value & Volume agreement with each Key Account. Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
G. Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
A. Accountable to add potential & strategic Key Accounts as selling partners.
B. Plans and develop strategy on digital marketing activities in agreement with each Key Account.
C. Introduce new product line/brand/SKU in the assigned key accounts.
D. Actively tracks sales movement of competitor's products and marketing activities.
E. Develop and execute marketing campaign strategy and analyze campaign performance.
F. Monitors and evaluates discounts structure offered by set of key accounts
G. Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.- Resolve customer's trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
Customer Oriented Customer Relationship Management:
A. Negotiate TOT & renewal of TOT with key accounts.
B. Communicate and meet all key accounts on regular basis in order to keep the strong business bonding.
C. Be an enabler for the managed portfolio - drive goals with internal stakeholders. Closely coordinates and work closely with various cross-functional departments for smooth functioning of the division.
A. Managing direct and indirect reporting team and motivating them to deliver organizational agenda.
B. Responsible for learning and development of team members - upskill to improve performance
- Internal Business Process A. Sales Operations consists of following key tasks.
- Sales Forecasting
- Financial Accounting
- Pricing management
- Account Reconciliation
- 3rd Party Service Provider Management
- Processes - Sales, Goods Return, Billing & MIS
Domain Experience - Ecommerce
- Fashion Market Dynamics
- Account Management
- Website Management
- Business Acumen
- Leading Others
- Developing Others
- Leadership Presence
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Quantitative Qualitative
- Increase Sales from own website and online marketplaces
- Increase net realization by improving product mix and price
- Ensure growth in New Channels
- Increase working capital efficiency and improve ROI
- Enable Salesforce effectiveness, expand coverage & engage channel partners.
- Increase Retention
- Completion of performance appraisals as per timelines
- Key Stakeholder Management
- Internal External
- Reporting team
- Channel partners
- 3rd party service providers