HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:288 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Relationship Manager - Working Capital - Business Banking (2-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager ( Business Banking Working Capital )
Job Responsibilities :
1. To achieve overall business targets on volumes and profitability for BBG customers.
2. To regularly interact with the branches for lead generation for BBG, updates on the leads in CRM, ensuring conversions and following complete lead conversion process.
3. Market scoping and identifying the potential customers with wallet share for all BBG customers and product penetration and strategy for achievement under various initiatives jointly with the branch banking team.
4. RMs have to follow the laid down sales process which involves updation of the regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients. These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors.
5. These calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
6. Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM's portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross functional teams to ensure better product penetration.
7. Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital at RM portfolio level.
8. Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR, Valuation etc.) and post disbursement sign off from customers, including deferral closure
9. Ensuring cross selling of complete liabilities, corporate salary accounts, other asset products, TPP to the existing Relationships and its raised group accounts.
10. Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.