Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:4444 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Relationship Manager - Working Capital - Business Bank (2-6 yrs)
The Relationship Manager -Working Capital is a part of the Business Banking Assets team at the Bank. Designation offered could either be a Manager or a Senior Manager.
- To understand clients business & provide appropriate working capital solutions across Fund/ non Fund based products like Cash Credit, Demand Loan, Buyers credit, LC, BG etc.
- Work closely with Branch Banking teams for new customer addition.
- To penetrate client with various products like Current Account/ Term Deposits/ Transaction Banking/ Trade Finance for the primary Relationship & Group companies.
- To build relationships with key persons (CFOs/ promoters) in the target segments & build client trust & confidence.
- Focus to continually increase the Book size and profitability of the assigned portfolio.
- To understand client business models, trade related activities, cash flows etc. and identify opportunities and grow client relationships.
- To be alert on competitive elements in the target segments (viz. other banks etc.) & Augment the presence and penetration of the Bank's brand in the target market
- Maintain high caliber client service.
- Improve efficiency by monitoring & overseeing continuous improvement of processes
- Constantly have a rapport with the operating units to customize and develop solutions
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably MBA/ CA
- Experience: 2-3 years experience in the local market preferably some background in Credit & Sales Knowledge is required - ability to get the customer to buy into the asset proposition- loan amount, rate & fees.
- Strong oral and written Communication
- Relationship Management Skill
- Good influencing skills
- Job Knowledge - The candidate would need to handle Sales for a gamut of products like BL, OD, CC.
Only local candidates from Delhi/NCR need apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.