Relationship Manager - Working Capital - Bank (2-4 yrs)
Working Capital - Relationship Manager
ROLE FOR WORKING CAPITAL:
- To understand clients' business & provide appropriate working capital solutions across Fund/non-Fund-based products like Cash Credit, Demand Loan, Buyers credit, LC, BG, etc.
- Work closely with Branch Banking teams for new customer addition.
- To penetrate clients with various products like Current Account/Term Deposits/Transaction Banking/Trade Finance for the primary Relationship & Group companies.
- To build relationships with key persons (CFOs/ promoters) in the target segments & build client trust & confidence.
- Focus on continually increasing the Book size and profitability of the assigned portfolio.
- To understand client business models, trade-related activities, cash flows, etc., and identify opportunities and grow client relationships.
- To be alert to competitive elements in the target segments (viz. other banks etc.) & Augment the presence and penetration of the Kotak brand in the target market
- Maintain high-caliber client service.
- Improve efficiency by monitoring & overseeing continuous improvement of processes
- Constantly have a rapport with the operating units to customize and develop a solution