Chief Recruitment Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:1239 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Relationship Manager - Working Capital (2-9 yrs)
Sales Managers (SM) are a part of the Bank's sales force whose primary responsibility is to get customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. SMs manage a team of executives responsible for selling loan products to the customers based on their needs. They will ensure mapping of market and customers according to their need and handle queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure achievement of the Top line Business Targets by sourcing business through channel teams, building and nurturing relationships with the bank branches and by cross-selling other products
- Conduct sales promotion activities in open market and improve relationships through expos and events, various activities etc.
- Responsible for launching new products in market
- Ensure key customer satisfaction through customer service of the highest quality
- Handle all end to end activities related to the product i.e. from Login to Disbursement
- Liaise with various departments within the system (Credit/Operations etc.) to ensure smooth process flows
- Responsible for acquisition of channel partners for sourcing products - Connectors etc.
- Improve relationship with branches and monitor the performance of ARMs and deepen the relationship with existing clients
- Prevent/ minimize the fraudulent/risky proposals entry into the system
- Provide timely feedback to central team for improvements in product features and processes
- Conduct training for Sales executives on selling/product
- Create a performance oriented environment through effective team management, leading to high employee motivation and productivity
- Interested and relevant candidates can apply.