Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:566 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Relationship Manager - Wholesale Banking (3-7 yrs)
RM - MNC Client - with Private sector bank
The MNC Wholesale Banking team caters to the Corporate Banking requirements of MNCs based in India. These banking requirements cover the entire gamut of Wholesale Banking products including Short term/ Long term credit facilities as well as Transactional Banking Products, Forex flows, DCM and Corporate Finance. This business group covers all MNCs irrespective of their size and also interacts regularly with the parent treasury of these companies based overseas in addition to the Treasury/CFOs/CEOs of the local subsidiaries.
Job Role Solicit, acquire and develop new accounts within target list in the segment by analyzing their banking requirements as per the budget.
- Responsible for account profitability and ensuring that delinquency is minimal by regular monitoring of the customer account.
- Monitoring and Deepening of accounts on a continuous basis
- Maintaining existing relationships with the clients in the segment
- Interacting with other business units like credit, operations, retail branches, legal etc. and networking in markets by meeting consulates, trade chambers of commerce etc.
Job Requirement :
Qualification - CA/MBA in finance/ Marketing.
Skills & Experience :
- Analytical Skills
- Detail orientation & process discipline
- Interpersonal skills
- Persuasive and Empathetic
- Warm & Approachable
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to connect with clients at various levels incl CFO/CEO
- Ability to Influence/relationship Management Skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication (Written and Oral)