Manager at Mpower Consultants
Views:4256 Applications:658 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:395
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management - Private Banking (2-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Acquisition of HNI/UHNI/ Corporate Clients and advising on Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds,PMS, Bonds, advice on direct equity, structured products, Estate Planning, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives etc
2. Maintaining- client- relationships and generate AUM from preferred- clients.
3. Advising- HNI/Ultra- HNI- clients- on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing- clients-
4. Track the- HNI/Ultra- HNI- segment in the market for new- client- acquisition- to research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into- clients portfolios
5. Managing relationship of super- HNI- clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationship
6. Managing relationships of- HNI- clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
7. To generate revenue from existing customers mapped and from new- clients
8. Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
9. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
10.Develop Product understanding & Domain knowledge with view on Global & Domestic markets.
Must be from a Banking Wealth Management background.
- Graduation/PG in any discipline with minimum of 2-5 years work experience, largely in wealth management
- Strong Communication & negotiation skill-
- Person with clean track record and high integrity
Salary Offered : 9 lacs - 30 Lacs