Business Head at Companion Placements & Human Resources Consultant
Views:535 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management - BFSI (3-12 yrs)
The Candidate should have a minimum of 3-7 years of experience in Portfolio management and/or financial advisory services, with a demonstrated ability to acquire, build and deepen HNI client relationships by understanding client situations, goals, risk appetite and lifestyle needs. They will serve as a one point of contact for clients and their professional advisors, helping to lead the engagements.
Use financial acumen and investment expertise to
- Generate leads and acquire HNI clients
- Understand the client's risk appetite, short term and long-term goals
- Device suitable global asset allocation strategies
- Recommend suitable opportunities across asset classes - Domestic and offshore
- Monitoring/Benchmarking and reviewing client portfolio- s
- Provide tax advise for the assets under management
- Provide seamless service experience by coordinating with multiple teams to ensure clients meet their short term and long-term goals.
- Focus on building relationship by understanding various investment and noninvestment related needs and offer solutions through inhouse & external service partners
- Develop deeper understanding across related areas like direct taxes, real estate, estate planning, amongst others
- Increase assets under advisory/ wallet share and achieve growth in relationships managed/acquired
- Keeping abreast of the financial markets & products (Equities, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Real estate etc)
- Own up individual balance sheet on costs/revenue
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Understanding of the capital markets (Domestic & Global)/ Real estate/ Tax/Estate planning
- Analytical mind set
- Ability to simplify complex information and explain lucidly
- Good sales and negotiation skills
Our client is in to Family Office - Wealth Management business. They are well reputed and carry poise to deal with Ultra HNI Client segment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.