Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:239 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management (5-12 yrs)
- Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and enhancing existing relationships with UHNI and FO clients.
- Revenue generation by in-depth analysis of the client's profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
- Client Management: Help close deals with large clients, identify new market opportunities, cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest Improvements
- Aim to maximize the wallet share of the client through equity and cross sell products like MF, Insurance (only ULIP) , PMS , AIFs etc
- Understand research and update oneself on available investment opportunities in line with markets
- Servicing clients across the entire basket of products comprising of Equity, Funding and investment products
- Capital Market knowledge - Cash, F&O, Currency
- Understanding and expertise in various wealth products: MF, PMS, AIF, SP. Sound understanding of the wealth management business and hence the nuances of product structuring and customizations for HNWI client segments
- Strong Funding Product knowledge: LAS, IPO, MTF
- Strong Risk Understanding
- Strong experience in wealth management, client acquisition and relationship management
- High level of integrity
- Go-getter attitude
- Stable career path
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.