Recruiter at DSP Eminence Consulting Services
Views:767 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management (3-16 yrs)
Wealth Manager for Leading Private wealth Management services
Looking for RM - Wealth Management for Leading private wealth Management services
Job Description :
- This would be open market acquisition sales profile and no support be provided at least for initial 6-8 months.
- Responsible for acquiring new to the firm clients, revenue generation and maintenance of relationship with HNI/UHNI & corporate clients and offer wealth advisory services. Need to ensure growth of AUM or book size.
- Analyze financial information obtain from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients financial objectives.
- Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions.
- Monitor financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their risk appetite
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation through investment products.
- Responsible for business development through acquisition of high net-worth clients.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of the customer.
- Understanding of market pulse, knowledge on investment products, understanding of wealth platform.