Relationship Manager - Wealth - Bank (5-15 yrs)
Position Title - CitiGold Relationship Manager
Grade - C11 / C12 (Manager/ Assistant Vice President)
Location - Mumbai/ Delhi / Hyderabad
Organization - CitiBank
- To perform client profiling, recommend asset allocation, and proactively engage with customers to facilitate transactions.
- To reach out to all client relationships through face to face/ telephonic/ email interaction to ensure coverage of all relationships in adherence to the policy mandate around frequency of client contact.
- To invite customers for client events and get clients to meet bank personnel as a part of the independent contact process.
- To acquire new customers through the generation of references from existing clients and /or through a partnership with the client acquisition team of the bank.
- To complete all AML / KYC requirements pertaining to accounts managed by the RM; also cover AIRs/ CDDs, etc for the clients managed.
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank; ensure that the certifications are current and updated; and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes, and compliance/regulatory norms
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges, etc proactively to the customer and ensure the best services are provided to them.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues/concerns.
- Senior RM's are recommended to maintain a record client memos basis client interactions/meetings.
Balanced Score Card
- Footings Growth (CA/SA/TIDE/AUM/ AAFA)
- Fee Revenue
- Insurance Revenue
- Investment Revenue
- Forex Revenue
- Net Customer Growth
- New To Bank CG customer acquisition
- Cross Sell
- Product Penetration
Customer Parameters :
- Customer Service (No of issues)
- The trend of Free look policies
- Customer contact ability
Process Parameters :
- KYC/AML and adherence to other norms
- Mandatory certifications (IRDA, AMFI, Internal Investments, Internal Insurance, Control and Compliance, Commercial products and RDIP Courses)
- Ensure all Client interaction processes are as per norms/guidelines; adherence to Sales Code of Conduct
- Timely BEATS (Banking Early Alert Tracking System) resolution, CDD (client due Diligence), AIR, CADD, etc
People Parameters :
- Ability to create rapport with peers and other units like service/operations, compliance, senior RMs, lending teams, etc
- CG customers maintain the required NRV of INR 30 lacs (INR 15 lacs for Commercial accounts) to INR 25 Crores
- Please note that this opportunity is only for female candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.