Recruitment Lead at Reset HR Services
Views:5058 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Relationship Manager - UHNW/HNW - Private Banking (5-10 yrs)
Job Title Relationship Manager
Department Private Banking
Reporting to Head- Sales
Main Role (Overall Accountability)
- Be part of the private banking division and become a core team member of the Sales team
- The Private Banking Group provides personalized services for the banking, investment and advisory needs of the Ultra High net-worth and High networth clients in Oman and the region. The group offers a range of investment, wealth protection, deposit and loan products addressing specific needs of the UHNW/HNW clients.
Business Development and sales
- Responsible for attainment of sales and financial goals including deposits, loans, investment management, and fee-based products.
- Responsible for developing new prospects/relationships and managing existing high net worth clients/accounts with portfolio size upto USD 500,000 in order to enhance/grow/retain client relationships.
- Planning and execution of Sales activities such as cold prospecting, reviewing existing customer files to identify sales opportunities, producing file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow up calls
Solutions and Advisory
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of client portfolios / products with the bank
- Tracking the client portfolios and providing regular reporting.
- Advising clients on their Global financial needs and building holistic plans. Fulfilling client needs on various investments solutions encompassing customized investment structures, DPM, Advisory, Real Estate, Alternative assets, Estate Planning, Transaction advisory services and multi Jurisdictional holding structures.
- Providing clients with banking solutions across asset and liabilities propositions
Client relationship management
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with customers, by responding to needs quickly and effectively.
- Work closely with other departments for developing and broadening client business relationships with the Bank.
- Contributing to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback
- Compliance with legal requirements, regulations, organisational policies and professional codes
- Post graduate with specialization preferably in Finance/investment management/accounting
- Having a minimum of 6-8years- experienceas private banker handling HNW clients
- Must be currently producing annual income exceeding USD 500,000
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Around 33 years or below
- Pro-active,disciplined and dynamic personality with aptitude for marketing
044 - 49487703
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.