HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:18818 Applications:641 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:519
Relationship Manager - Syndication - Real Estate (1-8 yrs)
Management Degree from top ranking/premier Institution / or First attempt / Rank holder Chartered Accountant. Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate shall be an added advantage
Responsible for overseeing the following areas :
- End to end Relationship Management with Real estate Developers of the location/city.
- Market Mapping including sizing up of the Industry / Market and crystallizing the target universe and then cherry-picking within the target universe.
- Initiate continuous dialogue with the target universe.
- Identification of potential targets/prospects for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring.
- Data compilation/collation on the potential targets/prospects, the industry, sector, analyze the target company based on the available information, including financial and genetic analysis.
- Support the preparation of pitch books/presentation/ discussion material (PowerPoint or otherwise) for the potential targets/prospects, wherein the credentials of the Firm are well presented, apart from the pitch being made to the prospective clients
- Provide all the required inputs of the potential client/prospects to the management and settle the Pitch Books / Fact Packs, as the case may be.
- Maintaining database and MIS of the potential targets/prospects for showing them various ideas/options/ prospects in various other options
- Co-ordinate with the execution team for deal processing, once the mandate is signed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.