HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:15843 Applications:605 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:517
Relationship Manager - Syndication - Real Estate (1-8 yrs)
Management Degree from top ranking/premier Institution / or First attempt / Rank holder Chartered Accountant. Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate shall be an added advantage
Responsible for overseeing the following areas :
- End to end Relationship Management with Real estate Developers of the location/city.
- Market Mapping including sizing up of the Industry / Market and crystallizing the target universe and then cherry-picking within the target universe.
- Initiate continuous dialogue with the target universe.
- Identification of potential targets/prospects for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring.
- Data compilation/collation on the potential targets/prospects, the industry, sector, analyze the target company based on the available information, including financial and genetic analysis.
- Support the preparation of pitch books/presentation/ discussion material (PowerPoint or otherwise) for the potential targets/prospects, wherein the credentials of the Firm are well presented, apart from the pitch being made to the prospective clients
- Provide all the required inputs of the potential client/prospects to the management and settle the Pitch Books / Fact Packs, as the case may be.
- Maintaining database and MIS of the potential targets/prospects for showing them various ideas/options/ prospects in various other options
- Co-ordinate with the execution team for deal processing, once the mandate is signed